10.15.2009

The only thing that sucks about winter

Is not being able to do this:


Winter is the only time I can really get away with wearing 4-6 layers and not get totally ridiculed.  It also means I get to wear scarves, gloves, long socks and coats.  I also don't mind the rain and can't wait to puddle jump once I get my legs back.

I woke up a little bit ago from a super sweet 5 hour nap.  It's 3 in the morning and I think I'll try to stay awake to make the end of the week a "normal" one, besides...if I'm still awake at 7 I can go get breakfast!  It's kind of silly having a 5 hour nap when I'd only been awake 8 hours.

My crochet was kept at a ridiculous minimum today.  I so badly want to have "the itch" to work on it.  I did yesterday and I think that's why I didn't want to sleep.  I was too excited to work on what I was doing.

Physical therapy in 9 hours.  SIX days.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I remember when I first moved down to Sacramento. I used to stay up until about 7 am then sleep until about 5 or 6 pm. Once I was "ready for the day" it was about 7 or 8 at night and everyone was off work and ready to party. hahah I had no job. Accept to drive you to and from places. Remember that? Good times...