11.10.2009

Dessert for breakfast




All day every day. At least that's how the world should work.

I got a message today on my Flickr account from someone at the art blog vvork.com. I'd sort of forgotten, but back in June they had sent me a message asking permission to use one of my silly dino photos (this dino photo) in the Fotofestival Mannheim Ludwigshafen Heidelberg, Germany. The message I got today sent me photos of my picture in the exhibition. One of Alissa's photos was in a travel book, mine in some crazy art labyrinth...now we just have to wait for one of Brandon's!!!

I think I've figured out some Christmas presents this week. Now it's just executing the ideas. I'm pretty sure I can do it, I just need to make the time and find my supplies!!!

My knee has been a trooper lately. I'm pretty impressed with it's progress. Hopefully my physical therapist will be too. I just need to keep stretching and keep up with my work outs.


1 comment:

Kevin said...

Brandon is bummed.