2.02.2010

Fat Kid Tour pt. 4



This last weekend I found myself in Los Angeles on yet another fat kid tour.  Cupcakes, coffee, more cupcakes and pretzels!!!  And yes...that's pretty much all I ate for 2 days.  And no...I don't regret that.

I got to put my feet in some sand for the first time in a looooooooooooooooooong time!  And it felt GOOD.

I was able to pull off my goal and I was out of Sacramento each weekend of January.  It was amazing.  I love not being home and I LOVED trying to find a new place to go each weekend.  What's going to suck is that the month of February will keep me somewhat confined.  Silly surgery!!!

Despite recent ridiculous events...I like to think my spirits are still amazingly high.  My guess is that it has something to do with all the new people I have contact with 3 or 4 days a week.  Especially the 73 year old Argentinian woman who I seem to see semi-regularly these days that told me, "You have a smile that makes people's days!"

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Did you take that picture of the rides?! That's a great shot!

Rijel said...

I did!!! iPhone nonetheless!!!!!!!!