3.20.2010

Cross it off the list

Watch a movie alone.

It is was on my list of things to get done.  Granted, it was on my list of things to get done back in 2006, but it's better late than never, right?  I woke up early yesterday and went to Tower Theater to see Crazy Heart.  I remembered how much I love legit country music and I have a new love for watching movies by myself.

I still have a few things on my list that I need to get done.  I'll be crossing another off the list in a little less than 30 minutes.  I'll be riding my bicycle during the day downtown.  I'm such a klutz I've been apprehensive about riding downtown.  I worry about falling off or getting hit by a car.  I should get a helmet!!!!







1 comment:

Jess said...

Get a helmet!!!!!!!! :)

I was downtown yesterday and my bf was commenting on how many girls there were riding their bikes all over town, and I said, "Why in God's name aren't they wearing helmets!?!?" haha.