4.25.2010

It was a New Jersey kind of week...


This week my NJ bff was in town.  He's amazing, of course.  I mean...he IS my NJ BFF!!!!!!  I flew down to LA on Wednesday and drove up to Sacramento with him.  That night we ended up at Cheaters where people were stamped, songs were sung and pieces of art were explained.  BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!!!



Thursday we hung out in Sacramento.  We hung out at my folk's place, got Sandra Dee's, got trashed at Cheaters, saw what some of our fair city has to offer and rode motos until bolts fell off. Literally.

Friday we hit up Santa Cruz.  We tried to go to the mystery spot, but all we saw was this:



There were people in there, but we had just missed out on the last tour of the day.  We left the spot of mystery and headed over to FU Tattoo and visited with Nick Vargas (another wonderful human being).  We chat, I discussed possibly heading back down in June, we left for coffee.  Because I'm an addict.  After wondering around the also closed boardwalk, we hit up the pier and peeped some seals.  I talked to my cousin and we met up with her for dinner at Saturn Cafe before heading back to Sacramento for more adventures.

Today we woke up a little late and headed out to San Francisco.  We saw the Japanese Tea Gardens, I possibly got peeped by some girl with short hair and a lot of tattoos, and then we went to Haight Ashbury for people watching.  After getting some punch from Hobson's inside Nicholas and Brandorz, we walked around a bit.  Eventually we headed back to the car and did some sight seeing while driving around.  A quick trip to Ben Sherman and we headed home to grab yogurt and a Black Velvet from Bonn Lair.  It's sleepy time now, as Nicholas has got to wake up early to hit the road back towards San Diego, a whale's vagina, to catch his flight home.

And for whatever reason I can't get this song out of my head:

1 comment:

wadethetides said...

The "nice helmet" tag is amazing. Hahahahaha.