3.22.2011

Hawaii - Day one

My day started off with this...


I tried to be a good roommate and do the dishes before we left. The first cup I pick up I smash into the counter top and cut my finger. Whoops! Needless to say (then why am I about to say it anyway?) I didn't finish the dishes. Even one actually.




Helloooooooo new cat!!!!!!!




First stop, Zippy's. I ate spaghetti. Yes. I'm in Hawaii and I ordered spaghetti.






The good news is, Brandon and I immediately headed over to Tasaka Guri-Guri. I had pineapple ice cream.







Ioa Valley was next. This place was pretty amazing. And windy. And deceivingly hot.




Apparently people at Ioa Valley want HJ's just as much as the next person, only they're willing to carve it into a rock.




Some thrifting.







The Banyon tree.




Shaved ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With ice cream on the bottom!!!!!!!!!! And cream on the top!!!!!!!!!!




Double. Freaking. Rainbow.




Jesus.







Temple.




Sunset.




Feet.

No comments: