8.01.2009

It keeps getting later...

And I can't seem to go to bed at a "decent" hour. It's 5:30 and I'm not even tired yet. Freaking yikes. I think it'd be a lot easier if I could get comfortable. It seems that every time I lay down my leg aches or just outright hurts and I can't get comfortable. And if it isn't my knee...it's my derrière becoming numb from all the sitting. I'd stand up for a while, but if I stand any longer than 5-10 minutes my whole foot turns black and blue from lack of circulation. Wow. Bitch fest for sure, didn't mean for this post to go that way, but I also won't be removing it.

I watched a bunch of tele and I've watched 3 movies...since midnight. Right now I'm watching It's a Boy Girl Thing. It's about 2 high schoolers (a boy and a girl) who end up exchanging bodies. When they wake up and they're in each other's bodies they both freak out because they have each other's anatomy. All I know is that if I woke up in a good looking guy's body...I'd probably go to town. I'd be stoked...exploring EVERYTHING. I'd probably be locked in my room for a full day, exploiting my new found body.

Earlier today Jody and Amanda brought over Mayflower...incredibly delicious. Justin and Amy also came by. Amy made a super fantastic dessert out of peaches and brown sugar. I'm up to 60 degrees and it was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. My stitches and skin seemed a lot drier than normal so the whole thing itched like crazy. All along the stitches it felt like there were thumbtacks being stuck into my leg. It was terrible and I forgot I had meds until I went to bed. I wish I would have remembered I had 'em earlier today!!!

I showered all by myself for the first time today too!!! Woot! I think that means I'll be able to shower every day now...which makes me extremely happy because that means I'm closer to recovery.

No comments: