8.02.2009

It's 3 and I'm getting tired...

I think that's a good thing, but I can't be sure. Although I am watching Enchanted for the second time in 2 days. I can't help it...this movie is kind of amazing. I'm up to 65 degrees of flex and it's not getting easier. I think I'm going to try waking up earlier so the time I'm actually off the machine isn't so great. Maybe that will keep up some of the flexibility in my knee.

Tonight Tony, Deb, Chris and Amber came over. Tony and Deb brought an amazing pirate game...that I undoubtedly would (and did) lose at. Chris and Amber brought over Chris' xBox for me to watch Netflix instantly on the tele. I have to say...I miss having an xBox at my house, it was by far the worst and best thing ever. I've already watched 2 1/2 movies since it's been here. Yesssssssssssssssss!!!

I can't wait until I can get around and not be dependent on meds to sleep. My leg in that brace is quite cumbersome, and having to adjust myself around in that bed every night definitely doesn't make things easier. I'm a stomach sleeper 90% of the time and I can't wait to take delight that tiny little joy again! Soon...hopefully soon.

No comments: