9.17.2009

Making mountains out of mole hills...

Due to a major lack of drama in my life, I've taken up a small hobby of creating tiny issues that otherwise don't matter.  I have also decided to go off on tangents over the smallest remarks.  Ahhh...the life of a bored handicap.  It sucks, but at least I realize I'm doing it and a) try to remedy the situation before I start one or b) apologize immediately after I create.  Create what?  Silly problems that aren't of any REAL consequence.  Yeah...it's not nice of me at all and I need to stop, but at least I'm trying, right?  Right?  If not...feel free to call me a c-face and tell me to knock it off.


Today I went to my second session of physical therapy and I'm completely wiped out.  I crutched to my appointment which is about 2 1/2 blocks to the hospital, but probably another block to the office itself.  I was worn out by the time I made it home. Worn out and sweaty.  Worn out, sweaty and smelling funky.  Next Wednesday I'll be at 50% weight bearing and in the pool. I'm excited to do some big boy exercises.  Even though my leg aches and hurts like the dickens right now, I know it's good for me and the healing process.


I got shanghai'd by Brandon to watch the UFC fights earlier.  After the fights was that silly show Ultimate Fighter Heavyweights.  It was just as terrible of a show as I expected it to be and the fight at the end was horrible.  Dude looked like he had a miscarriage from his forehead.


Tomorrow at 1:50pm my entire 2010 lifestyle gets determined.  Shift sign-ups.  Yikes.  I don't have high hopes for a good schedule, but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed just in case.  If I get lucky, my schedule will look similar to Rick Ross' calendar.





2 comments:

wadethetides said...

EVERY DAY I'M HUSTA-LIN EH EVERY DAY I'M HUSTA-LIN

Miscarriage from the forehead!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Kevin said...

Rijel, you're a c-face. Knock it off.