1.12.2010

Surgery Scheduler left a voicemail today...

"Hi Rijel.  This is Maggie, the surgery scheduler.  I'm still waiting to get approval for your upcoming surgery from the insurance company, but I don't think I have the correct information.  On the form the doctor gave me, it says to schedule surgery for the left knee.  I'm looking at his notes and they seem to be referring to your left knee, but I think he meant to indicate it's your right knee since you JUST had surgery on your left knee.  I just want to confirm this information, please give me a call back."

Listening to this message, I was laughing hysterically.

I called her back.

"Maggie?  This is Rijel.  It is indeed my left knee."

"Even though you just had surgery on it?"

"Yes, ma'am.  Things aren't right in there."

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Scary that they would assume the doctor was wrong. Fuck.

Do you think they look at your boobies or PP when you're under? Just for kicks?