1. The very best thing about the summer is the travel plans that seem endless.
2. My first crush ever was a boy named Nicholas. His birthday was 21 days after mine and in the 4th grade, he let me wear his Raiders jacket in class.
3. This may sound really silly but my brother once told me that when you flush the toilet, poop particles fly out in EVERY direction for 6 feet. When I flush the toilet, I run to the other side of the bathroom.
4. I squeeze my toothpaste from the middle. But before I begin my initial squeeze, I push from the bottom to move all the toothpaste to the top .
5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is key lime pie. Or cheesecake. Or any dessert really.
6. A random fact about me is that I have over 100 Barbies and approximately the same amount of shoes.
7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is my iphone. It honestly gets me through the day sometimes. I don't know what I did before I had one.